Real Estate Showing Assistant
Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker and need more leads to make the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on our team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We need to fill the position of a Showing Agent right now.
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team! We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of an Agent to show homes and host open houses for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area.
Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor (or currently enrolled real estate classes).
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life then look no further. Start your application today!
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
Compensation: $25/ hr + 5% Bonus upon successful Closing.
Location: Naperville and surrounding Western and Southwest Suburbs, IL
• Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
• Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
• Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
• Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
• Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
• Consistently communicate with clients on a weekly basis (either by phone or in person)
• Place Lockboxes on Properties
• Deliver Brochures/Marketing Items to Properties
• Meet Vendors for Photography Appointments
• Coordinate and Attend Property Inspections
• Coordinate and Attend Property Appraisals
• Attend Final Walk-Throughs
• Deliver Keys to Closings
• Attend Closings
• Must have a valid Real Estate License
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
The Ayers Team | eXp Realty is in the top 1% of Realtors in Chicagoland. Founded in 2005, we have the experience to help you grow and develop. Further, we have developed a dynamic and robust system that will let you earn more money and spend less time doing it. We are a fast-paced, hard-working team with a plan to expand exponentially over the next couple of years. We enjoy helping our clients through their home purchases and sales and are looking for the right individual to help grow our team while at the same time excelling in their own personal and professional lives through mutual support. Our brokerage offer health benefits, coaching, over 80 hours of education classes weekly and the ability to earn 80%-100% commission when you advance to a full-time buyers agent.